Sereno Ladon Picture

This one of the first works I did for Sanctum. The shop I'm building at Gaia Online's B/C forum.

She's a saint, like those from Saint Seiya (Knights of The Zodiac). Her theme is Ladon, the great serpentine dragon who guarded the hesperidae tree of golden apples. The same who Heracles later killed to obtain a golden apple. ^^

Her player decided that she would be a saint in Poseidon's army, and we call those Serenos. That should explain the tittle a little bit. ^^

Technical Info: Done 70% at SAI, back when I was getting used to it. The other 30% was done at Photoshop CS4.
Completely digital, no previous pencil sketch.
Continue Reading: Poseidon