Juliet Falcana Picture

This is probably the proudest I've ever been of an outfit! And it's my first attempt at goth lolita. This is Juliet! (Demon's favorite) XD

Juliet de Falcana du la Casca
Age: 2500+
Hair: originally pale blonde
Eyes: Green

Juliet is an older vampire with the body of a 14 year old. You could say she's a bit of a culture whore. She loves adopting any new culture she discovers as her own. She loves mythology, religion, languages, and clothes. Over the years her hairs been dyed every color known to man. (some only known to chimps) It's black, green, and some of it's original blond right now. And she's in love with Japanese lolita too. She's bubbly and hyper 90% of the time. The other 10% is spent torturing Caius, the only vampire on earth that'll tolerate her, or reading in a corner somewhere. No one really knows anything about her. She likes to change the stories of where she came from. She claims to be French/ Japanese, but no one knows.

I've drawn yuri between her and Shasta. They're not cannon but... it made Demon happy....
Continue Reading: Ages of Man