Ayakashi Ghost Guild - Kinnara Picture
In Buddhist mythology and Hindu mythology, a kinnara is a paradigmatic lover, a celestial musician, half-human and half-horse or half-bird. They are also featured in a number of Buddhist texts, including the Lotus Sutra. An ancient Indian string instrument is known as the Kinnari Veena. In Southeast Asian mythology, Kinnaris, the female counterpart of Kinnaras, are depicted as half-bird, half-woman creatures. One of the many creatures that inhabit the mythical Himavanta. Kinnaris have the head, torso, and arms of a woman and the wings, tail and feet of a swan. She is renowned for her dance, song and poetry, and is a traditional symbol of feminine beauty, grace and accomplishment.
- Best fused with Kinnara Magatama.
- Kinnara is the weakest Rarity 4 Daemon.
Kinnara is the best daemon for defense with a spirit requirement of 15. It is best kept maxed out even if all your daemons are very strong.Ushi-oni is now the most powerful in defense with 15 spirit.
- If her skill level is activated at level 13 (20% increase), then her defense will become 6060. (Suggesting you didn't use Magatamas)
- Kinnara is actually the male term for her. Kinnari is the female term.
- Main: "When I'm with you, everything around me just seems to brim with melody...It's most strange! Would you like to hear my song?”
- Encounter in Shop: ""
- Skill: "It's my trusting heart that makes me powerful!"
ATTENTION: I have written this text for me to organize the pictures that i like, but you guys can appreciate at the same time as me and please check out the site and the game, the two of them are very good.